Tuesday, May 16, 2006

wham! look at this... plus The Jar part 2?

1. No, I did not watch anymore of The Jar, Cub can't stand it and sadly she is not alone - imdb reviews.

2. In the meantime we watched Killer Workout (1986, David A. Prior) which will certainly get a review here. I think this movie is actually still in print overseas as Aerobicide.

3. Cub and I are moving back to Hollywood in two weeks. Blog updates from where the action is? I guess so.

4. Zoey has a new blog -
chronicle.

5. One of the only good films of the 90's and from one of the greatest directors...

(press release)

On Tuesday, June 13th, Anchor Bay Entertainment, an IDT Entertainment company, will release the eagerly-awaited U.S. DVD premiere of Cemetery Man , one of the most requested horror titles of the last decade. Revered by consumers and industry critics alike for releasing classic and cult horror films, Anchor Bay continues that tradition for Cemetery Man (aka Dellamorte Dellamore ) with a new anamorphic widescreen transfer, and resurrected with a SRP of $19.98.

Directed by Michele Soavi, Cemetery Man stars Rupert Everett ( My Best Friend's Wedding and the voice of Prince Charming in Shrek 2 ) as Francesco Dellamore, a cemetery caretaker who finds that his seemingly dead-end job has recently become a little harder. Along with his sidekick Gnaghi (Francois Hadji-Lazaro), Francesco spends his days interning corpses and his nights killing “returners” – those who have risen from their grave seven days after burial. Life changes for Francesco when he falls for a beautiful, mysterious widow (Anna Falchi). When fate intervenes, Francesco must choose between Love Eternal and the Living Dead…

1 comment:

Stacie Ponder said...

GOOOOODDDDD I love Killer Workout. I've been meaning to review it, but I just love it so much I don't think I can do it justice.