Sunday, July 02, 2006

who will be the first to delete a link to the 150 Days - plus real 'tales from the crapper'

I promise I will talk to you guys about horror movies soon, but allow me another Hollywood Memory please.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This kid, who I will only refer to as 'Kyle', was crashing on our floor for a while and got into the spirit of making websites. His site, krazykyle dot com, which only lasted a little while, offered such gems as this picture of our communal toilet. You could eat a slice of cake off of that toilet seat. You'd get A.I.D.S. doing it, but you COULD actually do this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Seriously, that toilet had nothing on the toilet I saw when I was given a special all-access tour of the Guantanamo Bay prison. Fortunately I had my camera with me to document the abuses.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: