Friday, July 28, 2006

did these horror fans go to far?

Too me, the cops look really stupid in cases like this - 'zombies arrested'. It's as if the cops are bunch of pussies or something, they had to whip out their guns? So said another article I read somewhere else...

Maybe the cops wanted medals of honor pinned on them directly by George Bush, but then found out it was kids in make-up (not turbans) with stereos (not bombs)... too bad for them. America is wicked scared. Go midwest! yellow alert.

Found by
The Horror Blog.

and... yes we did put that video online, but now it having an official premier date(monday?) so I can't post the link yet.

Oh yeah, I'm sick to death of zombies too, but I guess in Minneapolis they are still in. Since the kids full names are printed I found some of them on myspace and tried to add them - cause they're famous...

2 comments:

warrenzone said...

I looked up that "gothic" lifetime chick... what a freak show!

Curtain Cleaning Racine said...

Good readinng this post