Monday, July 10, 2006

snakes on a plane... again

The "Snakes on the Brain" video shoot was today for the Captain Ahab song that is on the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack. Everything is hush hush about it now, but not for long cause Larry says he is gonna edit this in a week. There is some deadline or something.

For now watch this
snakes-related video from Rob who was in the shoot today and is doing some post-production work on it as well.

Even better, his
Bubble Bobble song.

It was a busy weekend and I did not get to watch any horror tapes. I did make it to a show to see my favorites, The Angry Samoans, sing about big time music industry whore, Rodney Bingenheimer, The Mayor of the Sunset Shit. Openers, Black Fag, surprised me by not being pissed off real gay dudes singing Black Flag songs, but rather being potentialy-non gay performers (or real gays?) who act in a flaming manner, you know, the front man sings the hits with a lisp and stuff. The next big thing I'm sure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I though I was done with the Hollywood Memories, but no.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was one of our roommates who slept on the floor. He got bit by a spider and then lost his job because he could no longer brew coffee with all the bandages on his hand. I got bit by the same kind of spider three times of the next few months. My bites were extremely painful, but I never went to the doctor which is for the best because they butchered this kid - I'm surprised they did not chop his finger clean off! At one point he had a hole in this extremely swollen finger that was a centimeter deep.


I never saw a spider. Those fuckers got us in the night. I've got scars from my bites to this day. All three are on my right arm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spider bites are the creepiest. There's something very unnerving about waking up and finding you've been bitten in the night.

My wife (a nurse) is fascinated by wounds. I think she would like this one.