Thursday, August 10, 2006

976-SCAG, Reputation Road, Club Scum, etc...

Snakes on a Plane countdown... see the "Snakes on the Brain" video to prepare...

So I intend to write a defense of the badly maligned director Rick Sloane. I watched Visitants. I hated it. I watched Hobgoblins. I loved it. I've got the tape for Movie House Massacre and accidentally bought the Blood Theater DVD, not knowing it was the same movie. Do I really have to watch this again? I remember not enjoying it. My defense will be based on Visitants and Hobgoblins alone as I'm also not too familiar with his Vice Academy series. Still, I can state with passion that this guy should not be hated, and what's more, I think hating Hobgoblins is part of a snobbish trend. You know who I'm going to blame. Hopefully I'll write this soon. If it's the last thing I'll ever write, I'll put in a good word for the Hobgoblins!

No comments: