Saturday, August 26, 2006

17 seconds slower - whatever that means - fuck you Adelphia

So Adelphia promised to squeeze a tube of glue into my cable modem, ensuring that service will be made slower since we refuse to pay an additional forty dollars a month. What do you expect for a company whose founder is in jail for bank fraud? Well I can only take solace in knowing that no matter how much cement Adelphia packs into my computer to make it slow down, it can't possibly equal the volume of liquid semen John Rigas gets pumped into his orifices monthly at the Federal Medical Center in Rochester - yes that is a jail - sounds like a cushy jail. What the fuck? Does he not deserve the worst?

I've been watching a lot of movies, most recently New York Ripper on the Vidmark vhs label. Also picked up a bunch of rare stuff. Ulli Lommel's Olivia on VCII, The Harrad Experiment (vhs is the only uncut version) on Wizard, something called P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, The Car, Stoner, and much more including a whole box of weird early 90's horror I got on ebay. Not sure what I have time to review. Maybe the The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Starmaker) TV movie with Jeff Goldblum or the Video Nasty Madhouse (Virgin), both of which I sort of enjoyed... sort of.

No comments: