Tuesday, September 05, 2006

stupid world, stupid posts

So this waking up at 5:30 in the morning really kills me, it's tough, but fortunately I don't get tired until I'm back at home safe in Hollywood. I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake, so I say "no afternoon coffee allowed" and wait for the evening injection. Unfortunately the byproduct of this plan is me usually taking a nap and waking up after all the stores are closed. Oh well - today as I lay in my afternoon stupor I remembered that Cub wanted me to run my face through this site's process in order to find my celebrity look-alike - 83% match to Kirsten Dunst - no bullshit, see it here. I guess I do look like a girl which is probably why a man in a big gold Cadillac tried to pic me up on Santa Monica Boulevard the other night. Don't worry guys, I was just going to Target.

Anyway, one dumb thing leads to another and I bring to you all, the stupidest thing I have ever posted in this blog - as if you wouldn't have tried something similar... as if you are not headed to the site to do something just as dumb right now.


No comments: