Sunday, November 13, 2005

I sold out twice...

You guys, this blog is supposed to tell it like it is and expose shit for shit cause I've got nothing to lose. I've got no wack adds, that's true, but I let two stories escape me. Shit talking stories on two of horror's major players. Why? Well, cause down the road I want to get a job and this blog is highly searchable through google, etc..., and I don't want to be blacklisted. I'm sorry. If you never read this blog again I understand.

Robert Englund has been talking up a Freddy fighting Michael Myers type of movie for some time now. I thought there was nothing to it and he was just telling stories, but now he reveals that Mirimax has actually commissioned two scripts, Freddy vs. Michael Myers and Freddy vs. Jason and Michael Myers. Interesting. Unfortunately a sequel to Strangeland is in the works.

I can't believe I putting up a link to Fangoria for the
article, but I do like Robert Englund.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you're pretending to be talking about horror directors when you're really talking about Karl Crisis and Sweet Pete selling out.

warrenzone said...

they both sold out? I'd better hit the message boards!