Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Halloween

I’m listening to a podcast on Halloween right now. They are really getting into depth, going through each Halloween movie in order to properly prepare for ripping the remake a new one…

I saw the new Halloween on opening day at the Chinese Theater – sadly not in the main theater, but in one of the Mann Chinese Six. On the way out I was given a survey about the movie, the kind you get a test screenings. I should not have filled it out, as I paid, but I was curious. Many of the questions were about weather I saw or was a fan of the original Halloween; it’s sequels, and horror in general.

About a third of the questions were about the trailer for The Mist.


Of course I gave the new Halloween the lowest ratings possible. Man, what a boring and conflicted piece of crap that film is.

No comments: